Friday, January 28, 2011

I Have Chemically Induced Adult ADD Today. Bad.

I seriously can't sit still.

I think is REALLY has to do with the fact I had to get $10 out for B for an afterschool bowling adventure and instead of paying an ATM fee, I went to QuikStop and got an IrishStyle Java Monster. And drank it all before getting to work.

JAVAJAVAJAVAJAVAJAVAJAVAJAVAJAVAJAVAJAVAJAVA

Since I stopped mainlining caffeine everyday, and just abuse it for recreational purposes (about once a week), caffeine has grown into epic proportions of fun!

WOOOOOOO

...

I just finished the final deets on my b-day party, which is in 3 weeks. Sent out the Evite and now waiting for responses. I love Evites. I love "Yes, I'm Attending" responses from Evite. They make me super happy.

And I just got a "Yes"! It's been 3 mins. Awesome.

...

I finally sent out my niece and nephew's Xmas cards with gift. And my nephew's Bday card. I have been sucking ass with the gift promptness. Hell, I still need to get my dad an Xmas gift. At least I'm narrowing down what to get him... Man, I'm lame.

...

My oldest is turning 12 and wants an electric scooter for her Bday present. I am researching them and the one she wants is really for 13 and over. It goes 15mph for about 45 mins. A bit more than I think she can handle, but the weight limit is 220lbs (as opposed to 150lbs for the smaller one) which means I could ride it... so she's getting the bigger one. ;-)

...

I have no idea what I want for my birthday. I love gifts (who doesn't!) but I really don't need anything. And the random stuff I want? Very few people get what I like. Hell, I usually don't know till I see it, and then once it is outta sight, it's so outta mind. But it would be nice to be surprised by something this year.

...

So this troop leader business is kinda kicking my butt. Presales for cookies are deadlined for today and I have yet to even try and sell any. Ha! Ok, let's take a quick break and send out that email...

Done! Ok, now let's hope I get some responses.

...

As of the last blood donation, I have donated 12 times which is 1.5 gallons of blood. That actually sounds pretty disgusting. Ha. But if you think of it, I may have saved up to 36 lives. Which is pretty awesome. One bad thing? They test your cholesterol. And mine went from not good to really bad in 6 months. And I'm almost positive it is because I haven't been exercising. At. All. So, I am upping my vitamins and taking the Cholestoff that my doc recommended. It is messing with my tummy quite a bit, but part of the deal.

And now I need to get moving. My shoes are shot, so I need to get a new pair first, otherwise I will be flirting with an injury I don't need. But that should stop me from going to the gym once in a while and start hoofing it. I really need to get off my lazy ass.

...

And I think I'm done. Time to eat lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment