It has been over 2 months since the last update, and I know, I suck. But I marked alot of goals off of the list. Let's see which ones:
13. Donate 4 times a year (2/4) - This was my second this year. Need to not wait 4 months for the next one.
18. Call my mom every month - I did even better and visited 3 times in July.
19. Send out cards on B-days - Sent out my niece's card on Friday for her b-day tomorrow.
25. Attend 5 Artown Events (0/5) - This year was a bust. Mainly because Artown in only in July, and I pretty much spent 3 out of the 5 weekends at my parents' house.
33. Go to 25 Live sporting events (6/25) - Our company summer picnic was at the Aces game. Catered food and a sectioned off grassy knoll for the lot of us made for a fun night.
34. Read 5 new Authors (3/5) - I read Stieg Larsson's Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Loved it.
35. Blog Weekly - Total bust. Making up for it this month though.
43. Make apricot jam from my tree - Whoops, it isn't an apricot tree, but a peach tree. Apparently last year there was too much fruit on the tree, so not alot of it really developed. I pulled alot of it off to save a branch. This summer? Giant oh-so-yummy peaches. Ha.
67. Closet Organziers in every room - Finished the girls' closets 2 weekends ago. Just need to do mine now.
68. Replace the hardware in the kitchen - DONE!
88. Drive across America - DONE!
You know, looking at this? I realized I haven't been as productive as I had hoped. Well, just got to keep plugging along.