Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bathroom Etiquette

I have relaxed my bathroom tendencies quite a bit. Thanks to marathoning where an entire hour can be spent discussing peeing strategies on the course, toilet paper shortages and to not to eat broccoli before a race due to it's extra fiber. So my sensitivities to the topic has greatly relaxed. But not so much that I'm completely open to it in workplace.

In our building, the 3rd floor men's bathroom is right at the top of the stairs. And when you are coming in, there are sometimes, where you will inadvertantly catch a guy with his back to the door. And the pee hitting the urinal is audible. Oh well, pee happens.

But if I accidentantly bump into you coming out of the bathroom, don't stop in the doorway and chitchat with me, door open, while another dude is peeing.

Bet you can guess which coworker this was...

No comments:

Post a Comment