Friday, December 17, 2010

Seriously? Who Needs A Solid Gold Vibrator?

So I follow a few blogs. Ok, like 75. I know it is a disease, but my mind needs constant reading material, and a blog is awesome for quick breaks at work.

Anywhore.

One of the blogs has many contributors who like to talk about everything from being a parent to the best sex toy for your money. And they decided to hold a giveaway.

For a Jimmy Jane Eternity.

A solid gold vibrator with inlaid diamonds.

Wow. Whomever came up with idea, is a genius.

I'm super happy with the Amazon special toys I have shipped over whenever mine go kaput. Last order (2 items) came to a whooping $35. By the time they die, I will have spent more on batteries than on the toys.

The JimmyJane? $2750

That's 9x more than my first car.

But can you imagine what that says if your honey buys you one? Your netherbits are so special to him that you DESERVE 24K gold to rub one out. AND DIAMONDS! How could I forget the diamonds?

It is also like saying his peen is comparable to a vibrating gold wand of love. And with that as a give, I wouldn't argue it in the least. "Yes. Your penis is as awesome as this 24K gold, diamond studded orgasm creator." Hell, I think this should replace the traditional engagement ring.

So, yeah! Instead of an engagements ring - I think I want this if anyone would like to propose to me.

And we can elope to Vegas to be married by midget Elvis. In a drive thru.

No comments:

Post a Comment